Did another person or organization’s negligence cause you harm? You may be able to recover damages. Our team at Mayfield Law, LLC, provides a wide range of personal injury services in Brunswick, Georgia. We strive to help our clients hold negligent parties accountable and obtain just compensation. No case is too complex for our capable team.
Our attorney has extensive trial experience and previously represented some of the largest insurance companies in the country, giving our firm insider knowledge that we routinely leverage when fighting for our clients. We know how to build strong personal injury claims and will fervently protect your interests in and out of the courtroom. Our firm’s goal is to secure the maximum compensation available in your case and make the personal injury litigation process as painless as possible.
If you believe you may be a victim of personal injury, do not wait to get in touch with our team at Mayfield Law, LLC. The state of Georgia enforces strict statutes of limitations in cases, so you will most likely only have two years from the date of an accident to file a personal injury claim. When are you ready to fight for your right to compensation, we welcome the opportunity to serve as your trusted advocate and will be by your side every step of the way.
Contact us online or call (912) 455-2045 to learn more about our personal injury services in Brunswick, Georgia.
A great firm that goes above and beyond for the client. Alex is a dedicated and experienced lawyer who knows how to maximize his client's recovery.Taylor B.
We are prepared to represent you in many types of personal injury claims. When you come to our firm, we will evaluate your situation, help you understand your rights, and walk you through what damages you may be able to recover.
Our personal injury services in Brunswick, Georgia, include assistance with:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents. Motorists are required to yield to pedestrians in Georgia, even when they are jaywalking. Bicyclists must follow the same traffic rules as other motorists, but, in turn, drivers must give bicycles the same consideration as any other vehicle on the road. When a motorist’s failure to honor these legal obligations results in an injury-causing accident, we can work to hold them accountable.
- Car Accidents. Even relatively minor car collisions can lead to life-altering injuries. If another motorist’s negligence caused the crash, you can potentially obtain compensation for property damage, related medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. We can handle communications with the insurance companies and pursue the best possible outcome.
- Catastrophic Injuries. We routinely help clients who have suffered devastating brain, spine, and burn injuries. We recognize these especially severe injuries radically transform how you live your life and thus warrant substantial compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your case, our team can fight to recover damages for current and future medical bills, expenses associated with rehabilitative care, reductions in earning capacity, related mental health issues, disfigurement, scarring, loss of consortium, reduced quality of life, and more.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcyclists can be especially vulnerable to severe injuries if they collide with a larger vehicle. We can help hold negligent motorists liable for many types of damages sustained in these cases.
- Premises Liability Incidents. If you are injured as the result of a property’s dangerous or defective conditions, the property can be held liable for damages if they negligently failed to maintain safe premises. We can assist with cases involving slip and fall incidents, amusement park accidents, negligent security, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, toxic fumes, and more.
- Truck Accidents. Truck accidents tend to be more complex than other vehicular accidents, and multiple parties may be liable for damages. Depending on the specific details of your case, we may be able to help you recover compensation from the truck driver, the truck driver’s employer, the trucking company’s insurance company, the truck’s owner, the cargo loading company, and/or the manufacturer of a defective part.
- Wrongful Death. If your loved one is killed due to another person or organization’s negligence, you deserve to recover compensation to alleviate the pain of their loss. Only certain eligible parties can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Georgia, and proving fault can be difficult. We know how to effectively approach these especially complex cases and can provide the compassionate representation your family deserves.
At Mayfield Law, you have direct access to your attorney. You will constantly be provided with honesty and transparency into your case, and we will work to ensure that your goals are met.
When you work with our team, you can rest assured that you will not only have an attorney, but also an advocate who will tirelessly work to secure the best possible outcome on your case.
Tailored Legal Strategies
At Mayfield Law, we don't believe there is a one-size-fits-all approach to legal cases. We always work directly with you to secure the best possible outcome for you.