INJURY ATTORNEY Mayfield Law, LLC Gives You a Voice
Injured in an accident? Do not wait to discuss your legal options. Contact us online or call (912) 455-2045 today.
Knowledgeable Legal Representation in Glynn, Camden, and McIntosh Counties
Were you or someone you love injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault? You should not have to worry about how you will manage medical bills, missed wages, or other practical and financial consequences. When injuries are the result of another party’s negligence, you may be able to recover damages.
However, there are many lawyers in Brunswick, Georgia, be sure to choose the right one who will fight for you. At Mayfield Law, LLC, we fight to hold negligent parties accountable and help our clients obtain as much compensation as possible.
Our Brunswick personal injury lawyer has extensive trial experience and knows how to effectively navigate complex cases in and out of the courtroom.
Our founder also previously represented some of the largest insurance companies in the United States, giving us insider knowledge that we use to better advocate for our clients.
We recognize the immense difficulties you are likely experiencing in the wake of a serious accident. Our team wants to help ease your burden, and our goal is to make the damage recovery process as smooth and painless as possible. Let us take care of your claim and handle all legal preparation so you can focus on recovery. Our Brunswick accident attorney is ready to help shoulder the legal burden as you heal.
You will understandably have questions if you are thinking about pursuing a personal injury lawsuit. Our Brunswick law firm is committed to providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions.
- What types of personal injury claims do you handle? Our Brunswick personal injury attorney regularly assists clients with claims involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, premises liability incidents, slip and fall incidents, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death.
- What should I do after an injury-causing accident? Get in touch with a legal professional as quickly as possible. Gather all available evidence, including contact information, and avoid making any statements to the at-fault party, their legal representatives, or their insurance company. See a doctor right away and follow the prescribed treatment plan.
- How long do I have to file a personal injury claim in Georgia? In most situations, you will have up to two years from the date of the incident to initiate legal action. If an accident results in the death of a loved one, you will have two years from the date of their passing.
- Will my personal injury claim go to trial? Many personal injury cases are settled out of court. The defense’s insurance company and legal team will likely make one or more settlement offers. We are skilled negotiators and will only accept an offer if it is fair. Otherwise, we are always ready to go to trial.
- What kinds of damages can I recover? The unique circumstances of your case will determine the damages you may be able to obtain through legal action. Common examples include medical expenses, property damage, missed wages, reductions in earning capacity, physical and emotional pain and suffering, and punitive damages.
- What if I was partially responsible for the accident? Under Georgia’s modified comparative negligence laws, the jury will assign a percentage of blame to each party. If you were partially responsible, any damage award will be commensurately reduced by your percentage of blame. You will not be able to recover compensation if the jury determines you are at least 50% at fault.
At Mayfield Law, you have direct access to your attorney. You will constantly be provided with honesty and transparency into your case, and we will work to ensure that your goals are met.
When you work with our team, you can rest assured that you will not only have an attorney, but also an advocate who will tirelessly work to secure the best possible outcome on your case.
Tailored Legal Strategies
At Mayfield Law, we don't believe there is a one-size-fits-all approach to legal cases. We always work directly with you to secure the best possible outcome for you.
When you are fighting to recover just compensation, you need a capable and compassionate legal advocate in your corner. Our Brunswick personal injury lawyer understands what is at stake and is prepared to do everything possible to secure a favorable outcome in your case.
From beginning to end, we will work tirelessly to protect and advance your interests.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Brunswick, GA Are Ready to Help
Our experienced personal injury attorney has the skill, knowledge and insight into the best course of action to protect you and your interests. Pursuing civil litigation with the help of our legal team can help secure financial compensation far greater than what is typically offered by insurance companies
Our Brunswick personal injury attorneysat Mayfield Law, LLC, is committed to providing the sophisticated, results-oriented representation you need to prevail in your claim. We will be available to answer questions, address concerns, and offer case updates.
No matter the complexity of your claim, we will always seek the maximum available compensation. You can rest easy knowing your case is in good hands.
A great firm that goes above and beyond for the client. Alex is a dedicated and experienced lawyer who knows how to maximize his client's recovery.